Barbiturate test kit
The kit contains:
- 1 x barbiturate test cassette
- 1 x 0.5ml syringe
NOTE – This Kit contains NO drugs, it is a test kit for of Barbiturates (liquid & powder forms).
Please allow approximately 4 weeks from dispatch for international delivery.
Barbiturate One-Step Home Test
- one single-use barbiturate home test strip
- instruction sheet
- Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Take off the cap outside of the test end. With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test panel vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not pass the arrows on the test panel when immersing the panel.
- Place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface, start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear. The results should be read at five minutes. Do not interpret results after 10 minutes.
Interpretation of Barbiturate Drug Test Results
NEGATIVE: Two lines appear. One colored line should be in the control region and another apparent colored or a faded color line adjacent should be in the test region. This negative result indicates that the drug concentration is below the detectable level.NOTE: The shade of the test line region will vary, but it should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint colored line.
POSITIVE One colored line appears in the control region. No line appears in the test region. This positive result indicates that the drug concentration is above the detectable level.
INVALID: Control line fails to appear. Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Review the procedure and repeat the test using a new test panel.